Home » About OCIL » Mission Statement and Aims
Mission Statement and Aims
Empower, Enable and Enhance Quality of Life
Offaly Centre for Independent Living Ltd. Mission Statement is:
To empower and enable people whose independence is challenged, to achieve their full potential.
We do this by:
- Being responsive to the emerging needs of those in our community.
- Promoting equal participation and inclusion in main stream society.
The aims of our Centre are:
- To provide a support system for people with disabilities to live, work, socialize and be accepted equally in the community and to live a full life with the help of PAs where they wish.
- To provide a Leader Forum as a platform for people with disabilities to explore and realise their human, civil, social, political and economic rights and discuss what changes can be made to make the community more aware of these rights and needs.
- We aim to provide a quality standard of Personal Assistant Services to Leaders, to enable them to live their life more independently and by doing this, they create bonds and friendships for life.